Memory Care at The Estates features a state-of-the-art approach to meeting the personal and social needs of those struggling with memory loss. In addition to a beautiful environment that encourages socialization, this protocol incorporates the best practices for memory care, including a multi-sensory environment which promotes positive memories and emotions. Residents are supported by trained dementia practitioners as well as 24-hour nursing and personal care services.
- A safe, secure neighborhood supervised by staff with memory care expertise
- Individual suites with private baths in a “Household” model
- Communal kitchen and dining area
- Spacious common living area
- Daily activities geared to stimulate both cognitive and sensory function
- Lush, landscaped memory garden with walking paths and seating areas